Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Feel the Warmth

Yesh! I finally finished my exams! I'm a free man with a dead brain. Exams screwed me real bad. Not only am I brain dead, I'm suffering from major sleeping problems. I can only sleep for 5 hours top. I'm so tired and sleepy but when I'm in bed, I just can't seem to fall asleep. *sigh* Apart from that, I get really lethargic and tired really easily these days. Pretty sad if you think about it. I'm only 20 and I feel really old. I'm supposed to be hyperactive like the other 20 year olds. =/

To date, I'm only 4 days away from home! Not really looking forward to the 7 hours flight tho. Been wondering what would it be like and what will I be doing when I get back home. I'm excited and I can't wait to see mom and dad. And of course, my sister and my baby nephew, Baby Muffin.

This has got to be one of my shortest blog post. Hehe. I like it short and sweet. =)


Till then, cheers!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment