Monday, January 10, 2011

Rotaries

First of all, I would like to apologize for the long wait and the lack of updates. Have been facing problems transferring photos from my DSLR to the laptop. Anyway, it has been solved for now. =)

It was a Saturday night when my sister invited me to join the Rx8 mega gathering the following day. Excited as I could be, I agreed tho a part of me held me back because I knew that I was going to feel out of place when I'm there and I was right. Well, I did attended the gathering nevertheless but I left early. There were a sum of approximately 100 Rx8s. Pretty mindblowing. I'll let the photos speak. Enjoy! =)

Mazda Rx8 Mega Gathering, Ampang
- 28th November 2010


For more photos, do visit my photo album on Facebook.

Till then, cheers!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment