Monday, August 9, 2010

The One with the Home Feeling..

I understand that saying "It has been some time.." is some sort of a cliche and that I'm actually being rather repetitive. Therefore, I'm gonna try something new. Haahaa!

And it all kicked off with a simple phone call from a girl named "Lilian". She said she was a friend of Doreen's and that she wanted to date me. And that shook me of guard for a moment when BAM! I recognized her voice. Its Shanice! My sister in law! Garh! She is here with her family for a vacation..

For now, I'll let the photos speak.. =)

Day One
- Lunch at Pancake Parlour
- Shopping at JR Dutyfree
- Myers
- Dinner at Greccos, Crown


Day Two
- Breakfast at Kotaraya, St.Kilda
- Luna Park, St.Kilda
- Tea time at Koko Black
- Dinner at Dragon Boat, China Town


Day Three
- Tea time at MaxBrenners
- Dinner at Grill Steak Seafood
- Dessert at Koko Black


And finally, shots I couldn't help capturing..


Till then, cheers!
George

2 comments:

  1. Your posts are making me sad....I miss Melbourne. >.<~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. MiccoBayb - Come visit Melbourne then. At least, you could spark up some memories. =)

    ReplyDelete