Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stolen..

It has been some time since I last updated the blog. It is already a week since I left Malaysia for Melbourne. Been busy preparing for uni and I haven't had my internet connected yet. For now, I have to go to Davin and Abigail's place to use the internet.

Its merely a week and I'm already missing my family and friends especially Chloe. Looking at the photographs taken when I was in Malaysia brought lotsa memories. I have to admit. I have no regrets. Managed to spend time with them especially my parents and my princess. I had the time of my life. Break in Malaysia was like a dream. A beautiful dream because everything just seemed so perfect. I had everything until the day I stepped foot in Melbourne and it felt like as if I woke up from a dream. Back to uni. I have a role to play...


Just a thought. Chloe and I have been together for 2 months+ now and it seemed like years. It all happened so fast. Is it a good thing? I'm unsure but all I know is that we're still going strong. Haahaa! Talked to Chloe today and she said something really silly. And this was how it went.

Chloe - I so ugly, so stupid, so fat also you want..
George - Haahaa. Sor poh. You're not ugly. Just simple.
You're not stupid. Only in front of me.
You're not fat. Just cute. I love you..


*Sor poh, you have stolen my heart. If only you knew how much I really love you and how much I wanna protect you from harm.*

Till then, cheers!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment