Thursday, September 2, 2010

AutoSalon Melbourne 2010

Woke up from a 2 hours power nap to attend one of the biggest autoshow, the AutoSalon Melbourne 2010. You must be wondering why the 2 hours power nap. Well, I had a pretty late night the night before due to a smashing birthday party for my man, Juelze. Anyway, I got up feeling a little tipsy, fetched Davin, Juelze and How Hong and we made our way to Flemington. Saw some mouthwatering rides and of course, sexy babes with pretty faces. *drools*



Finally, the highlight of the day, the 2000hp gold plated Bmw 3 series e46 by St Queen Customs.


For more photos, go to my photo albums on Facebook.

Till then, cheers!
George

2 comments:

  1. Hey George, was just browsing through...and stopped at this post. Wondering if you'd like to have your photos in a magazine, I'm sure you've heard of Hypertune. If you're keen, let me know. I use to shoot in Australia and have my photos featured in the magazine. If you do, I will have the featured magazine posted to you. come back to me about this k? Even if it's a no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miccobayb - Whops. I'm sorry for the awfully late reply. I did not receive any notifications somehow. That would be great but I guess I'm too late, perhaps? Do keep me updated in regards to the mag. =)

    ReplyDelete