Monday, September 13, 2010

Thoughts. Homesick. Thoughts.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Haven't have much to blog about anyway. It has been weeks since my last blog post which reminds me how fast time passed us by. Funny how time creeps when you're looking at the time constantly and when you turn your back on time, it fast forwards really quickly.

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Been thinking a lot bout home and family back in Malaysia. Skyped my parents few days ago and it was all alright until the call ended. I'm back to the place where I began. Sometimes studying abroad just isn't easy. But as the saying goes, "what doesn't kills you, makes you stronger". Prolly the only words that encourage me to hold on. I have 63 more days before I see my family and friends again and approximately 1.5 to 2 years to go before I graduate with a Bachelor's degree.

Other than the regular sleepless nights, I have been experiencing breathing difficulty. *sigh* Don't know whats happening to me. Just hope that it gets better. *sigh*


Till then, cheers!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment