Thursday, September 2, 2010

FML

Had a sudden urge to update the blog after a long time. I'm having my mid semester holidays at the moment. Did not go back to KL this trip because the flight ticket was expensive and 12 days wasn't really worth the price to pay. And so, I stayed back in Melbourne with my second family.

At present, things are sort of screwed up. My life is pretty much messed up. I've got assignments to rush. And guess what? Thanks to my ULTRAFAST internet, I totally flunked my online test. Besides that, my Blackberry decided to fuck me up and I cant receive certain messages and it goes blank whenever I'm answering or make a fucking call. And it does not stop there. I have problems financially too, which made things better. Been attempting to make foreign telegraphic transfer (tt) and I get slapped with a fucking message: Ib0000 - Internet banking unavailable. Please try again later. And now, the dude up there got me! I'm broke! Fuck this shit! I'm tired. *sigh*

This is the only place I could just unleash my anger and frustration. At least, I don't end up fucking people's day just because mine is fucked.

FML! No, seriously FML!!


Argh! Shh! Breathe, George. Breathe.

Till then, cheers!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment