Friday, October 29, 2010

2 weeks!

I'm back! Miss me? Been quite busy lately. Probably explains why I rarely update my blog. Its the examination period and Mrs.Stress is back. Its her time of the year, torturing and tormenting unsuspecting and innocent students like myself. =/

1 down, 3 to go.

I finished Marketing Communications yesterday and it went out well, I guess? Like always, I'm never confident after each paper but its just best to ignore and move on, knowing that it is completely pointless crying over spilt milk. Next, Management Accounting. Its probably the toughest paper of all 4 I'm taking. Just gonna try my level best. Fortunately, I have "mini study breaks" in between each paper, which makes it less stressful I supposed? Hehe. Either way, I just wanna get done and over with the exams, then, enjoy my long summer break.

Speaking of which, I'm only 18 days away from Malaysia. Been counting down the days since the day I landed in Melbourne last winter and I'm glad that I'm finally going home. =D


Till then, cheers!
George

2 comments: