Sunday, October 17, 2010

Burned

Been going thru shit these few days. To start with, I got a terrible body ache from playing football two days ago. The thing is, I haven't been playing for 2 to 3 years. Its been two days now and I still can't seem to walk properly. It somewhat felt like I've got myself into an accident, lost my legs and now I'm trying to walk but every step I take is just so so heavy. *sigh* Thanks to Dreavin for sending me dinner for two nights in a row now. Really appreciate what they have done for me. But I can't just depend on them all the time. Can I?

Apart from the terrible body aches, somebody thought that it wasn't hell enough for me and he decided to screw me over. It all started with a simple post on Facebook and he started spamming my wall, all over. Naturally, I replied him with the same treatment and you'll never guess what he said to me. That immature thing threatened to hack my Facebook account. No wait. The best part is that he is already in his late 20s. He is unbelievably immature and stupid. Knowing me, I hate being threatened, I asked him to go screw himself and I removed and blocked him instantly. I don't need people like this in my life. Enough said.


Life is good, my foot!!

Till then, cheers!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment