Monday, July 12, 2010

10th July - Catching up!

Picked my little princess from her place and headed down to Subang to meet up with Chantelle. Met up with her at Taipan near USJ. Was driving around looking for the place when I spotted couple of droolworthy babies. One of which was the Honda Civic Type R, and the other one was my dream car, the Nissan Skyline Gtr34. Managed to snap the Gtr34 tho. Heehee!

From Taipan, Subang, we drove to the convoy location, where we met up with Toms. Along the way, Chloe played with the camera and she snapped couple of nice photos. She is so cute. She can just get all fascinated with the DSLR for hours. Haahaa! One of the reasons why I'm so in love with her. Back to topic. We then waited for Kent before we finally made our way to the official tt location which is in Aman Suria a.k.a Car Heaven (least thats what I call it.. ;) ). There, we bumped into Mitsubishi Lancer Owners' Club (MLOC). There was about 10 Evolutions and 2 Honda Integras. Drooolsome! Haahaa!

After tt, I sent Chloe home and then, I made my way home for a second round. Had an awesome drinking session with Chantelle, Sam and Jack. Played poker and drank leisurely. This time round, nobody got drunk except the fact whereby Jack acted drunk (which is a total failure..). Haahaa! After all the drinking, they went home except Chantelle. Both Chantelle and I sat at the gazebo catching up. It was all good until a fat, juicy mosquito bit me. We stayed up til 6am before we hit the sack!

Woke up at bout 11am because of my guard dog, Muffin. Be afraid! Be very afraid! Its berry fierce! *shivers* Haahaa! Mom told me that when Muffin saw that I was asleep, he left me alone, instead, he barked at Chantelle while she continues snoring like a sow. Well, she doesnt really snore. I was just trying to make it more interesting. Haahaa! =P


Beware! Muffin is always on guard! Will bite on sight! *shivers* Yikes!


Till then, cheers!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment