Monday, July 12, 2010

Always Number One..

Went out for a movie with my family. Haven't done so in ages. Which reminds me what I've been neglecting all along. I feel like a bad son. During the past holidays, I hung out with my friends most of the time and I totally forgot that I have a family. I even got stupid when I decided to pick up a fight with my old man. Now it all makes sense when he said this to me, "I'm sorry to have dragged you here to watch the movie with us." I was too blind and ignorant to see the fact that he just wants to spend time with me since I'll be away in Melbourne most of the time. I'm sorry.

I've always been the kind to protect my loved ones especially that of my family members and close friends around me. I tend to get overprotective at times. My family has always been number one in my heart. This time round, I took the initiative to stay home for dinner with my family every single night. I'm trying my best to make my family happy especially my parents. I love em! No words can express how much I really do. =)


I love you, Mum & Dad! *huggss*

Till then, cheers!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment