Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Final Days..

Updates! Updates! Haahaa! Haven't been keeping my blog up-to-date. Well, was pretty much caught up with spending time with my family and friends. I have 4 days left before I get back to Melbourne. *sigh* I wanna stay here so badly but what can I say? We must finish what we've started. Anyway, here is a summarized version of the list of updates. =)

17th July - The Final Pursuit Official Launching
My new team, The Final Pursuit. Left the old team just to form a new one. Time to grow, perhaps! I'll let the photos speak.. =)


18th July - Karaoke *bounce bounce*
Had dinner with Dad & Sean's friends at Bukit Tinggi, Klang. Then, joined Sean, Shanice, Daniel, Nicole, Raymond and Nana for a karaoke session at Neway, Subang. Didn't really sing but it was fun anyway since there is alcohol *grins*. =P


19th July - Nil. *yawns*
Promised to bring Chloe to KLCC but was stopped by dad deliberately. Dad lectured me and asked me to spend more time with family. I ended up being grounded in the office. What more can I say? He is right. Family comes first. However, I feel disappointed with myself for breaking the promise. I'm sorry, hunny. I hope you understand. I love you..

20th July - Vroom Vroom!!
Met up with Chantelle and Kim for Go-Kart at Stadium Shah Alam. It was crazy fun! Haahaa! After that, we went to the nearby carpark for a mini photoshoot. Took couple of awesome shots! Then, we went back to Taman Berkeley, Klang for late lunch/early dinner which is LUNNER I supposed? Haahaa! Dont have any Go-Karting photos tho..


21st July - F.A.M.I.L.Y
Like I said, family has always been on top of the list and it will remain that way. Dad knocked some sense into me when he said, "Think bout it, son. Since the day you came back, how often do you spend time with your family. Spend more time with them. Do it for your mom's sake." Nailed it! He is right. Been out day and night with friends. But I never really sit down and talk to my parents casually. Guilt. I then decided to call off all plans and come to office to spend time with my parents. I love em! =)


Till then, Cheers!
George

No comments:

Post a Comment